Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Installing games to HDD

• 23-12-2010 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

My xbox is 50gb. I plan on installing a few games to the hard drive in order to reduce noise and what not. As the hard drive is just 50gb I will probably end up having to delete games off it eventually in order to install new games to it..
    So my question is, if i delete a game from the hard drive and decide to come back some other time and play it with the disc, will all my saved data still be there with the disc or will it be wiped considering I would have initially completed the game when it was installed to the hard drive??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

Your saved data wil not be harmed as long as you remove the game the proper way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Yes_Man

All your saves and achievements will be still on the X-Box as long as you just delete the installation file on the hard drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

As said you'll be fine, its pretty hard to go wrong just look at the size of the file before deleting it to be sure, it will be in GB rather than Mb or Kb's

Advertisement