Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Offical IRL Clan Recruitment thread.

Options
  • 23-12-2010 4:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Mark, GT: mlindsay215. I am a proud member of the IRL clan/Head of recruitment. (XBOX ONLY)

I'm posting here to invite YOU to join our ranks in BFBC2. This posting may seem very formal but rest assured we are a very easy going clan with plenty of craic to dish out. The IRL clan consists of over 20 members playing multiplayer games from Red Dead to BFBC2 and CoD BLOPS and many more.

We try to play regular battles against other clans and are discussing at preset re-entering Gamebattles.

If you're interested in signing up post here or add my GT with a wee email telling me you're on the boards.

There is only one requirement to join, you must have a sense of humour.
    Any questions?

Please feel free to ask here!

Thanks for reading.

Advertisement