Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunning video - Dark Side of the lens

Options
  • 23-12-2010 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Havn't seen this posted yet...definitely deserves to be seen.

http://vimeo.com/14074949

(mods: unsure how to embed this?)

Irish guy shot this, stunning shots from the cliffs of Moher. Amazing shots of waves from the inside.

Comments

Don't think you can embed vimeo links.

That. Was. Amazing.

People have to watch it in HD wherever possible. Gorgeous!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That is amazing, some great shots there, think some of them were of the Banner county and all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Stunning. Utterly stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭CL32

I've been lurking on Boards for a good few years longer than my reg date would suggest. I generally only post to ask for advice, or in a drunken rage.

This is one of the rare finds that makes me want to log in and say thanks for putting that up. That was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Used to think if I had an internal narrator it should be morgan freeman. I now want this guy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement