Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Kinect game???

• 23-12-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

Last minute present - going for the Smyths deal for €180 with the extra game.

Can anyone recommend the best Kinect game to get?

Have heard Dance Central is good? It's mainly for a 6 year old - so maybe Kinect Sports would be more suited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

kinect sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Kinectimals is supposed to be a must-buy game if you have youngsters, so if it's for a 6 year old, I'd consider that. In fact, I did consider it and Santa has it for my 7 and 4 year old. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Dance central IMO just a laugh playing that with others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    Dance central IMO just a laugh playing that with others

It's not multiplayer though - that's turning me off it. It's a 6 year old boy too - more into sports than dancing

The Dance Central demo is on the adventures disc too?

Well there is a multiplayer of sorts on it, but yeah probably would be better off with kinect sports for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Setup kinect for a mate last night . We "tested" Kinect Sports and had great craic . the multiplayer was great especially volleyball

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Kinectimals is supposed to be a must-buy game if you have youngsters, so if it's for a 6 year old, I'd consider that. In fact, I did consider it and Santa has it for my 7 and 4 year old. :)

Yeah I've got if for my 5 year old. I'm giving her the stuffed toy that comes with it first. The I'll pull off the best magic trick ever by making it appear on the TV.... Can't wait to see her face when that happens....

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    Yeah I've got if for my 5 year old. I'm giving her the stuffed toy that comes with it first. The I'll pull off the best magic trick ever by making it appear on the TV.... Can't wait to see her face when that happens....
    That would be very cute alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

kinect sports...my 60 yr old parents are hogging it at the moment playing track and field...they're absolutely wrecked but love it...

Advertisement