Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chickens

• 23-12-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of someone in the City Centre or close to who sells chickens. Mr Fox came and took most of my dads ones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Dan Dare

Milly,

There is a chap at the market in (at the moment in Emmett Place) that sells live chickens. I don't know when the market is next open though. Sorry about your Dad's chickens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

How much do chickens cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

dorgasm wrote: »
    How much do chickens cost?

That is a good question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Gabbro

Depends on the breed and where you go. I think it's about €6 each for Rhode Island Red but often you can get them for free from somebody who wants to get rid of them. I know a place outside Macroom that sells loads of them, but would not be able to give directions or phone number to OP because I don't exactly remember. The Friday Ad or the Echo pink pages would be good to see if anyone is trying to get rid of some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

Brendan Moynihan, Toonsbridge , Macroom sells around around the county.Ring him and maybe he could meet you near the city if he is passing. Try donedeal or the pink pages after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

What are the best laying hens to buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is it Rhode Red chickens, or else they are very good anywho

Advertisement