Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presa canario ?

• 23-12-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Hi all, after searching quite a lot recently i'm finding it very difficult to source a good and strong bloodline presa canario for sale in Ireland north and south. I will be in the UK for a week in late January but dont fancy buying/bringing a new puppy on such a long haul. Just wondering if any of you guys would happen to know or heard of someone who breeds them? any help would be much appreciated. I am well up to date with this breed of dog so am well aware of the work involved with rearing it (just incase anyone thinks its my first powerful breed !!) This will be a family pet.....not a guard dog so bloodline is of serious importance. Many thanks, this is just a quick picture of the type of dog i'm looking for in case people do not know what the dog looks like

presa-canario.jpg

Advertisement