Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning about traffic in Letterkenny now at half 4

Options
  • 23-12-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like town is gridlocked. no movement at all there seems to be a lorry down near old dunnes that seems to have got itself stuck. whole main street is jammed.

be warned even if they get it out soon the town is a carpark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

danniemcq wrote: »
    Looks like town is gridlocked. no movement at all there seems to be a lorry down near old dunnes that seems to have got itself stuck. whole main street is jammed.

be warned even if they get it out soon the town is a carpark

Is'nt it always:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

We got stuck outside Dunnes for 20 minutes without moving, took half an hour to get from Dunnes to the roundabout by Ballymacool Park. Seems everyone's left their shopping to the last minute

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

We abandond our mission at about 2.30PM, just had enough of sitting in traffic, total madness...traffic going in to L'kenny was backed up to Golfcourse Road junction, felt sorry for every poor f-er we met still heading for the town :D

Who ever designed the roads layout in L'Kenny, well, my 3 year old would have done a better job.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I heard this was mentioned on the RTE news, didn't see it myself.
    Going to try and do my own xmas shopping tomorrow.

Advertisement