Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC2 Vietnam 8v8 Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Very best of luck guys....do us proud. Try to get a bit of FRAPS going to see you VETS in action.....and watch the cherry snipe fest! ;)

If ya need a back up player....I nominate Dublin Gunner to ride Shot-Gun!

Does he move the tank while you repair it...sure, does he constantly moan that your assault when HE needs a medic.....YEP. Does he try to fly a huey like its a Fiat Cinqicento.....YES.

BUT HE ALWAYS GOT YA BACK!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Any idea if this is going ahead?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Doubt it. 2 people still haven't added their GUIDs so we dont have enough for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

just added mine der a while ago :cool:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Signups have closed.

We're not in guys, we needed one more to shape it up and sign up. hellrazer didn't add his details. Even if he added it and couldn't play, we can still play with 6 players, but we still need 8 regged in order to register. Oh well, I tried :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jaysus sorry about that cherry mate....thats why I did not sign up, I could not commit to it so I left it to others who could. Nothing worse then all that waiting for peeps business........:mad:

But yep, at least you tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ahh ****.

my bad :(

Advertisement