Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C300 help please!

Options
  • 23-12-2010 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

Basically Ive a new lg town c300 here. It came as an emobile phone but im with meteor and my sim works in it. Ive had my meteor wap and mms settings sent to it so the mobile internet works on it but ive just one question im trying to figure out...
    how do i get rid of the link on the main home page to emobile? I want to either get rid of it or at least link it to meteor instead?
    its drivin me mad at this stage so hope someone can help me!!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Pretty sure you cant change it im afraid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

Ah I was afraid of that, no worries thanks though!

Any idea how to get the facebook app on it working? Ive had my meteor wap and mms settings sent t me so i can use d net on it but it wont let me use the applications like facebook or email that are already supplied on the phone! keeps saying connection error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ah I was afraid of that, no worries thanks though!

Any idea how to get the facebook app on it working? Ive had my meteor wap and mms settings sent t me so i can use d net on it but it wont let me use the applications like facebook or email that are already supplied on the phone! keeps saying connection error.

I have the same problem :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056128476

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

I'm not familiar with LG phones at all, but my understanding is they are very similar to Samsung in menus etc, so try this

Have a look in settings and see if there is an entry for applications
    In there, see if the correct apn(access point name) is setup for the applications to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mister7D

Hi I also have this phone but cant figure out how to turn off the button sounds on it. its driving me mad.. any solutions?? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

chucken1 wrote: »

Ive worked out the facebook app, i went into settings then connectivity and then java settings and i had to set it to meteor as it was set to emobile.
    Its now letting me use the facebook and msn app but still cant use the email one!
    Mad_Mike wrote: »
    I'm not familiar with LG phones at all, but my understanding is they are very similar to Samsung in menus etc, so try this

Have a look in settings and see if there is an entry for applications
    In there, see if the correct apn(access point name) is setup for the applications to use

Thanks, couldnt really see how to do that tho, when i went into apn it just listed all the settings, emobile and meteor but wouldnt let me pick one in particular.
    Mister7D wrote: »
    Hi I also have this phone but cant figure out how to turn off the button sounds on it. its driving me mad.. any solutions?? :mad:
    if you go into settings and profiles its an option in the profiles!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Glad you got the Facebook thing sorted
    As for the email, I'd imagine it's under email and settings and then you'd have to choose a connection or apn for your email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bexamillion

I wanna get this phone but my main priority is that it has chat like messaging where u can see what u wrote and what the other person wrote on the same screen. Is this on this phone???

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ghilliemaster

I wanna get this phone but my main priority is that it has chat like messaging where u can see what u wrote and what the other person wrote on the same screen. Is this on this phone???
    yup theres msn on it ;)

Advertisement