Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikram/ Hot Yoga close to Limerick

Options
  • 23-12-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Just a query. Does anyone know of where the nearest hot yoga / bikram class would be to Limerick. AFAIK there's none offered here and iv been really keen to try a class.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Hey
    Am based in limerick also and would love if bikram yoga came here! I go to galway when I can to hotyoga.ie. The treacher Tracy is amazing. Nearest bikram ypga i know of. If anyone knows of a class nearer I'd love to hear about it too

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SaraYoga

Hot Vinyasa Yoga is starting at Sasta Yoga Studio in Ardnacrusha. Every Tuesday 6:-15pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Thanks that's not far from me but I teach a spin class every tuesday at the same time. Pooh ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭southafrica2010

SaraYoga wrote: »
    Hot Vinyasa Yoga is starting at Sasta Yoga Studio in Ardnacrusha. Every Tuesday 6:-15pm.

Can u alaborate a bit more on this? When is it starting? Contact details etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SaraYoga

This is a strong, fluid class aimed at getting the blood flowing! :-) Not as hot as Bikram, but the sweaty will be rolling.... Vinyasa is about moving with the breath. Postures are held for 5 breaths and then with fluid transitions moving to the next. Following typical vinyasa sequencing, the class starts with Sun Salutes and variations, standing postures, seated forward bends, core work, twists and finally back bends. Lots of plank position, so healthy shoulders and wrists recommended (however, alternates can be offered).
    It's an ongoing class, so membership starts from the day you start. Contact Sara for more information 085 7371953 sara@sastayoga.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement