Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frozen Mains in Clonaslee area

Options
  • 23-12-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering is there anyone out there whose water mains are frozen? My house used to be on a group scheme but was taken over by the council a few years back. Thankfully i have never had disruption in supply but I have lost all supply to the house in the past three days.

Checked the Laois CO CO website but no updates!

Just wondered if anyone else in the area has no water!

Thanks!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

its the same problem all over the country hopefully the thaw wil be well on the way by monday :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

I have had water all through the freeze now when it starts to thaw there is no water coming into the house from the main:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

mikka631 wrote: »
    I have had water all through the freeze now when it starts to thaw there is no water coming into the house from the main:confused::confused:

Had anticipated some movement with water today with the thaw but still nothing, not a drop over the entire christmas!:mad::mad:

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Minxie123

No water in Kilnacourt Woods since Christmas eve. Although the next door neighbours has just come back on so I'm hopeful ours is on the way back too.

ETA - rang Laois Co Co today and they said they'd ring me back but never did. They said they may be sending out water tanks to the areas without water so that people could fill up containers to flush toilets etc. Will let you know if I hear anything back. The number for them is 057 86 64000 if anyone wants to call them.

Advertisement