Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Gamepads

Options
  • 23-12-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi, don't know if this is the correct place to ask but im am looking at getting either the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 or the Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710

Which do you lot think is better? i don't want to spend a fortune.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I personally use the 360 joypad on my pc. I love it, as i'm a fan of larger pads. Also, if you have a PS3, you can use that joypad on the pc with a downloadable patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I use the 360 pad as well, can't beat it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Get an Xbox 360 controller with the receiver. Best controller from this generation imo and I've never even owned an Xbox :D

Most games released within the past 5 years will support the controller natively. I personally migrated to the Xbox 360 controller after running into compatibility issues with the Rumblepad 2. The controller is fine, just not every game appears to support it, whereas you'll be hard pushed to find any game for the PC now that doesn't support the 360 controller. Even Minefield in windows supports it, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wired PS2 fan myself, using Xboxce and it functions in all games as an Xbox pad.

2nd best game pad ever made (gamecube being the best).

Advertisement