Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sale @ Elverys.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The Progrid Ride 2's are down to €40, and with the discount code they're €36 delivered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

Thanks - saved €65 with the code.

zAbbo wrote: »
    The Progrid Ride 2's are down to €40, and with the discount code they're €36 delivered!

Picked them up also. That 10% discount also seems to throw on free shipping. Seems a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭jimbo21

can you use the code when you are anything:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

jimbo21 wrote: »
    can you use the code when you are anything:rolleyes:
    Seems so - i ordered a threadmill,excerise bike and some clothes and saved €65 plus the €80 delivery and setup of the equipment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Cheers - got a pair of 849's for me and the OH for €64.80 delivered for the 2.

Anyone get their runners yet?

I thought Elvery's were Dublin based? Still no runners for me. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Anyone get their runners yet?

I thought Elvery's were Dublin based? Still no runners for me. :(

No. I ordered before New Year, got an email saying they're processing my order and nothing since.

It's a good thing I'm not stuck for a pair of runners at the moment and only bought them because they were so cheap, but that's not exactly great service.

No. I ordered before New Year, got an email saying they're processing my order and nothing since.

It's a good thing I'm not stuck for a pair of runners at the moment and only bought them because they were so cheap, but that's not exactly great service.

Same here was told they had to get them back from a shop in order to fulfill the order - sent an email yesterday which was read but no response.
    Wouldn't encourage me to order from them again.

Just chased them, here's the update:

THANKS FOR EMAIL, WE HAVENT THE ORDER COMPLETE YET FOR DISPATCH, WAITING ON STORE TRANSFER TO COMPLETE ORDER, WE ARE MATCHING UP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE EACH DAY TO GET AS MANY ORDERS OUT FOR DISPATCH.
    WE HOPE TO HAVE YOUR ORDER READY SHORTLY, ONCE READY WE WILL SEND A DISPATCHED EMAIL CONFIRMING THIS

THANKS

• Advertisement

Just came in the front door, and there's a postal slip there, saying I missed the post man. Have to collect two pacakges, one is marked as being from Ireland, so I assume it's the runners.

Won't know for certain until I collect them at 4, but I'm not expecting anything else from within Ireland, so...

I'll let ye guys know.

Got mine yesterday, was charged for delivery (boo!)

Lovely runners, very comfy. I paid £80 STG for my Glide 3's last summer.

Got mine yesterday, was charged for delivery (boo!)

:eek: I assume you mean on the website! The postman wasn't looking for money, was he!?

:eek: I assume you mean on the website! The postman wasn't looking for money, was he!?

Yup, at checkout it was without delivery - but they've added it to the invoice and charge amount. Not complaining really.

Did you get yours?

Sorry for the massive delay here. Yeah,I got my runners just after I wrote my last post here. I had to collect them in the post office.

However, Firefox started having issues so I had to reformat my pc and such and I forgot to come back here, until I remembered today when I was putting the runners on. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Yup, at checkout it was without delivery - but they've added it to the invoice and charge amount. Not complaining really.

Did you get yours?

I got charged for delivery aswell, so I sent them an email asking for a refund (just chancing my arm really...) but they refunded me the delivery charge a couple of days later :D

Order was finally completed this week :eek: - 6 weeks later.
    The OH's came about 2 weeks and mine eventually on Thurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Order was finally completed this week :eek: - 6 weeks later.
    The OH's came about 2 weeks and mine eventually on Thurs.

Crap should have checked this forum. Just bought 2 pairs of runners (free delivery) from elverys. Not in a rush for them but try better arrive within 2 weeks or I'll open a can of whoop ass on elverys.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Runners just arrived. Ordered Sunday night delivered Tuesday morning. Free postage and 25% off runners. Big thumbs up from me :)

Crap should have checked this forum. Just bought 2 pairs of runners (free delivery) from elverys. Not in a rush for them but try better arrive within 2 weeks or I'll open a can of whoop ass on elverys.ie

the issue is that Elverys online is being run through buy4now. if they have the stock centrally at buy4now you will get your stuff quickly. if they don't they have to get it in from elverys branches first, get it to buy4now and then ship it out - that could take a while...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭Sklarker

Runners just arrived. Ordered Sunday night delivered Tuesday morning. Free postage and 25% off runners. Big thumbs up from me :)
    Big thumbs up here too. Shop didnt have ds trainers during the 25% sale and were vague about when they'd be ordering them. But got onto elverys.ie the following week. They ordered them in, honoured discount, free delivery all in 3 working days.

Advertisement