Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good knee physio?

• 23-12-2010 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Anyone know good physios around the city, specifically any experience with knee problems?

Also would like if they were open next week...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Id highly recommend Johnson Mcelvoy of United Physio in Ctroy. When i got achilles tendonosis he did the works - ultrasound, electro work, needle work and if he couldn't sort it in 3 sessions he was sending me to get an MRI. He has helped another ART boarsie with success with chronic injury as well and really helped one of the UL BBall lads with a knee injury in 08.

He's one, there's another id recommend that i can't think of the name but ill root about and get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭plumber77

Barry Heffernan in Groody is very good I found.Had been to 2 physios before him and neither picked up my cruciate was gone.He picked it up and I did my rehab with him too.Was physio for the Limerick hurlers up til last year too.Dead sound.Just give him a buzz and find out when he's around.Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I'll second recommendation for Johnson McEvoy in Castletroy. He fixed what 2 other physios over a few years weren't able to do. Very good, very reliable, appointments always on time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

cheers lads. i've been to johnson before for a back injury, he was quite good. will probably go back to him again.

Advertisement