Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Hardrive

• 24-12-2010 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I have a 20 Gig hardrive which has really becoming too little memory since I am starting to download more and more arcade games.Also it seems that when I look at my memory it dosent add up and its like 5 Gigs are just missing (someone may be able to explain).

So does somewhere like Gamestop e.t.c. sell second hand hardrives like a 60Gig and how much would it cost.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭jesmed

Lordhogo wrote: »
    I have a 20 Gig hardrive which has really becoming too little memory since I am starting to download more and more arcade games.Also it seems that when I look at my memory it dosent add up and its like 5 Gigs are just missing (someone may be able to explain).

So does somewhere like Gamestop e.t.c. sell second hand hardrives like a 60Gig and how much would it cost.

Thanks
    The missing 5 gigs is probably the space needed by the Operating system.....its the same for all of us. Regarding the second hand drive...have you tried ebay. http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=xbox+360+hard+drive

Might get one meself.:D

Edit : gamestop probably do sell gthem but i hear they're a shower of gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Alright thanks I was I was wondering why those Gigs were gone and will probably give ebay a go.

Advertisement