Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what mobile network?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

i am moving to a new mobile network, but cannot decide what one to go for.

i have a code from Meteor for the 400 mins 400 texts plan 2gb data for €25, but not sure whether or not to go for it, from reading through boards there seems to be common problems along the lines of billing, etc with Meteor.

previously i was on a 300 min 300txt and 2gb, for €60 a month.

i am considering three, but not sure about them, their webste seems very basic for viewing account info..mins used etc.

any recommendations?
    decisions decisions.

Happy Christmas folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I am with 3, you can't see your unpaid calls/texts, you can only see the figure, like €4.00 unbilled calls but that's the only negative. They have a brilliant network, top quality data network (where they have dont have 3G coverage, you go on to vodafone 2G) so they get a big thumbs up from me.

They have a site called planet3 which you can check on your computer or on your phone easily and see how many units you have remaining easily. :)

They also have a section now on boards which makes it all so much easier for sorting issues out :)

Advertisement