Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leggs Nightclub - Contact number

Options
  • 24-12-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to call Leggs nightclub on Leeson street since Saturday and no one has answered, I've tried in the morning, 11pm, 1am, 3am, 3.30am and no one has answered!

Does anyone have another number or person to contact apart from the number below:

01 6766269

Thanks

(I'm currently in Galway)

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Isn't that a lapdancing club?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Spacedog wrote: »
    Isn't that a lapdancing club?

It's the wine bar down near Stephen's Green isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

No it's a nightclub.

Thanks though,

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

all I know is that the old one behind the bar, possibly the owner, is called Noreen. Lovely woman.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Sounds deliciously sordid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Degsy wrote: »
    Sounds deliciously sordid.

If only. It's a mid-30's club with an air of pretentiousness that's lasted well through the celtic tiger and the recession. Expect RO'CK charicatures up in your face on entry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

OP: PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

discus wrote: »
    If only. It's a mid-30's club with an air of pretentiousness that's lasted well through the celtic tiger and the recession. Expect RO'CK charicatures up in your face on entry.
    Yup, and thick-headed Rugger-buddies looking to start fights with random people they think they can take when in a group... (true story).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Oh yeah, the other thing OP, is that number you mentioned in your post only works when there's someone there. Usually best time to call is after 10:30pm.

There's only ever the cleaner and the guy who stocks the bar there in the morning and they don't usually answer the phone.

@Discus, it's worst than being RO'CK charicatures, it's RO'CK wannabes. Worse again. Oh yeah, and muppets who think that being there actually makes them part of the some sort of A list. I even overheard a woman in her 40s who was turned away at the door shouting "you'll read about this in VIP you know!" Everyone in earshot laughed and she sloped off into the night. The back bar is particularly bad for those types.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 thegohery

Just wondering if the OP recived another contact number for Leggs? I've been trying to contact the place since Friday on the 6766269 number but nobody has answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nazioarteko89

Heelo. Could I please get this phone number as well? I have been trying to call at all time and I even went to the club at 8 pm but they just do not answer. :(

Thank you in advance

i never got a relpy when i phoned. so i went there on a friday night at around 10- they were not open so i went to the bar next door and they told me Leggs opens at 11pm(or possibly 12?) Thursday,Friday,Sat. So your best bet is just to knock in after those times.

I think they have my phone and lost it last weekend so I hope they keep it until next weekend. I really hope so Thank you so much for the info.

they had my handbag but it was missing my wallet and iphone:(,

How long after you lost it did you go there? It has been over a week for me :S

I lost it on sunday and went there on Friday as far as i remember

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

thegohery wrote: »
    I lost it on sunday and went there on Friday as far as i remember

What is the bar next door to the club called? Could be useful number for people to contact in similar situations inthe future, as leggs seems very difficult to get hold of outside opening hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

liffeylite wrote: »
    What is the bar next door to the club called? Could be useful number for people to contact in similar situations inthe future, as leggs seems very difficult to get hold of outside opening hours.

Is it Kobra? Or NV...

Advertisement