Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo HOW TO TAKE PENALTIES???

Options
  • 24-12-2010 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

every time i take a penalty i alway just punt straight and up...I can even hit it left or right.So my question is how to take penalties...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

anyone?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Not a clue either! Really head-wrecking! Dont know why they changed the penalty system at all, it was perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

It's a little different than last year, but can easily be mastered:

First, press Square (or the equivalent button for Xbox) to make the player run up. From here, you have to decide where you want to hit the ball.

To hit it to your left, move the analog stick up (If the goal is on the right of the screen) for about a second, but no longer than two, WHILE YOUR PLAYER IS RUNNING TOWARDS THE BALL. Really important. THEN RELEASE the analog stick. Do not hold the analog stick in place. Move it for a second, then RELEASE.

If you want to hit the ball high, then FLICK the analog stick towards the goal. It is really sensitive, so just a very slight movement will do. Do NOT hold the analog stick in place. Move it, then release.

To chip the ball, move the analog stick away from the goal right before the player will strike the ball. Again, just flick it, and do NOT hold it in place.

That's it really. Get on the training pitch and practise. Any questions, just ask here or PM. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So thats how you do it,I have'nt scored a penality yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

actually i forgot to say its penalties that happen while your playing a match ie your fouled in the box(not penalty shootouts)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Fol20 wrote: »
    actually i forgot to say its penalties that happen while your playing a match ie your fouled in the box(not penalty shootouts)

That's how I explained it. :D

Shootouts: you'd move the analog left/right for left or right. Move it up to hit the ball higher. Move it down to chip the ball.

One-time penalty: analog up/down for left or right. Move it towards the goal to hit the ball higher. Move it away from the goal for a chip. :)

Advertisement