Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of the funniest videos on youtube?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

"Holy **** I have a bag of milky ways" lol

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That guy would be excellent in a crisis.

That has to be fake?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

No. It is decidedly not one of the funniest videos on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is the funny part were he goes Oh Oh Oh, No No No, AAAAAHHHH OMG OMG over and over? I could only take 2 mins of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Not funny video

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

That's not funny...this one is though.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Not funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

You'd get a better reaction from the games forum OP.

Hmm I hope he's joking in that vid, I mean I'd love it if a game did scare me like that, what an experience! But they don't, I hear there are gamers out there that react to games like that but I assumed it was a myth :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

To be honest, you have to have actually played Amnesia: The Dark Descent to appreciate it a bit better, it truely is one of the scariest experiences ever playing the game and iv found myself doing similar as the guy in the video (****ting myself basically, probably not as much as him, but still ****ting myself :p)

Not the funniest, by a long shot, but definitely gave me a chuckle :)

@Sisko: Agreed, would have been better putting it in the games forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

The funniest video game clip is either Leeroy Jenkins or this one NSFW :

It's hilarious how he just keeps hitting the 'negative' key :)

To be honest, you have to have actually played Amnesia: The Dark Descent to appreciate it a bit better, it truely is one of the scariest experiences ever playing the game and iv found myself doing similar as the guy in the video (****ting myself basically, probably not as much as him, but still ****ting myself :p)

Not the funniest, by a long shot, but definitely gave me a chuckle :)

@Sisko: Agreed, would have been better putting it in the games forum

Interestingly I googled the game afterwards and found a lot of positive reviews saying it was a very good at scaring you.

I'll be very interested to try it alright, I never heard about it before and games never truly scare me. I'd like to be scared by it , gonna try playing with the lights off and all that ****e to help me along the way.

Still looking at that video its totally bizarre as to why the guy is scared. I mean he has to stop and pause it, I can't understand it, they're pixels.

Although my sister was similar when I gave her a shot of doom 3 years ago, still she's not a gamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

what game is it?

Eh, Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcpYuMHKiA

FOr me this is one of the funniest.

Advertisement