Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert Tickets - Price hide

Options
  • 24-12-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Ive tried to serch this extensively through google and came up with no resolution other than ringing the Ticket comapny and asking them but dont want to do that to day of all days.

So quick quesiton is can you hide the price of the ticket on a ticket like say scribble over it/mark it out?

Ive gotten tickets for a christmas gift and wouldnt like the person to see how much they cost. Is it possible to do that will they still accept it even if the price is scribbled over/marked out?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

It's easy for anyone to find the price of a ticket. I wouldn't bother scribbling it out.

In saying that, I can't see any issue with what you propose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Paulw wrote: »
    It's easy for anyone to find the price of a ticket. I wouldn't bother scribbling it out.

In saying that, I can't see any issue with what you propose.

yea quite true alright and wouldn't ruin the ticket, in saying that it is an E-Ticket and has Horrible 123.ie ADvert all over it grr

Advertisement