Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Statue Assaulted

Options
  • 24-12-2010 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard someone on Newstalk a few minutes ago saying they saw one of those Living Statue guys on Grafton Street today being pushed over from behind by a middle-aged woman.

The guy was taken by surprise, fell over and damaged his knee so badly he had to be taken away in an ambulance.

Anyone see any of this commotion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

I hope it was one of the **** ones

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i hope it was caught on camera with a clear view of her face so we can shame the ****ing scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

PeakOutput wrote: »
    i hope it was caught on camera with a clear view of her face so we can shame the ****ing scumbag

Are you talking about the statue or the pusher?

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

He must have been in her way. Only explanation.....unless......she's a fruitcake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Maybe it was a domestic or he knew her in some way?

Sad to hear all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

If fairness let's not jump to conclusions,but yer man the statue does see a bit grumpy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Hope it was your man who does James Joyce.............he frightened the $hite out of me the first time i seen him on Henry St......thought it was a real statue till the fecker did a jump at me as i walked past:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

When asked by the Guards if he recognised his assailant, the guy remained stony-faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

If it was the other one, sure he didn't deserve it. He's always as good as gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I hate the feckers in white with the lollipops. I hope it was one of them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    fell over

Statue fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

No reason to be assaulted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

No reason to be assaulted.

Actually there were two guys dressed up as peanuts in grafton st yesterday..one was assaulted..peanut.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I wish I had seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

I hate the feckers in white with the lollipops. I hope it was one of them

They are just begging:rolleyes:

Advertisement