Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what time do the pubs close tonight?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong spot, i dont really know where to put it.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Midnight I belive, can't sell alcohol on Christmas day

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Last orders at 11.30pm,then half an hour drinking up time.So as said above,out by midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Depends on the pub but last orders will be 11.30pm. Doyles on College Green is closing at 8 tonight and Kennedys on Westland Row is closed now till the 4th January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

as others have said, closing time is half 11 but some pubs are closing early. i know rosie o grady's in harolds cross is closing right now (6 pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

i know rosie o grady's in harolds cross is closing right now (6 pm)

That probably would have been one of my backups tonight if the Headline is closing early.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

That probably would have been one of my backups tonight if the Headline is closing early.:mad:

the lantern and my old job are still open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just finished the last one at my local, erm... Some here know it..

Good ol' sing along, had the craic with some Spanish visitors caught out in the ariport chaos.

Grand ol' night of beer and craic at the local :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Just got back myself. Cheers everyone, wouldnt have headed out without the friendly and informative voices at boards.ie

Advertisement