Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying Dog or Odells anyone?

• 24-12-2010 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Had some Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA last night, this stuff was really good. Friend of mine had an Odells St. Lupulin, which I had a taste of, and it was absolutely fantastic. I'd definitely have both of those again. I've had Odells 90 Shilling Pale Ale before, and that was excellent.

Anyone else here tried these, or others from Flying Dog or Odells? I was very impressed, and will be checking out more of their range.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

Ye I really like the Flying Dog and Odell's beers. Flying Dog pale ale is probably my favourite pale ale and Odell's St. Lupulin is fantastic stuff. I have some new beers to try from both breweries :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

love em both. hops are good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Oh yesss!!
    Both fantastic producers.
    Try Dogfish Head too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Try Dogfish Head too.

Oh yes, big fan already! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I also really like the Hunter S. Thompson quote that Flying Dog use on some bottles: "Good people drink good beer."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Odell's IPA is one of the best IPA's I've had in recent times.
    Definately recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I, as with probably everyone who has tried it is in love with Bells two hearted. Only problem is, you cant get it here.
    I got 18 beers back from the US today and two of them are two hearted :D

Advertisement