Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modding wii 4.3e - ##New Expolitable Games!! 29/01 ##

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭BlubberyGiraffe

Im still getting no luck finding it in the shops, nowhere seems to have it. Nowhere seems to have the 2nd either, on any console.

I saw the first one for rent in xtra vision, but realized it was ps3!

Complete pain in the arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

Having the same problem myself, cant find Lego Indiana Jones or Wheelie Breakers anywhere (& i dont fancy paying Ebay prices!)

Anyone in Meath willing to rent either of the games to me for a couple of hours? (Will pay of course!)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dominoman

I have a modchip FS as I no longer need it as I have used it to softmodded my 4.3 Wii. It was much cheaper than using either of the games. Pm me for details if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Actually is hard-modding a Wii a more viable solution when on 4.3? I kind of forgot all about Wii chips in recent times, but the price mongering on ebay might make it more beneficial to go back to chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Having the same problem myself, cant find Lego Indiana Jones or Wheelie Breakers anywhere (& i dont fancy paying Ebay prices!)

Anyone in Meath willing to rent either of the games to me for a couple of hours? (Will pay of course!)

What part of meath?, I've just started up an indiana jones pal rental business, €20 rental fee, €100 surety so you dont vanish into the meath triangle.

I have a few drivekey chips here too if anybody looking for any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

or look in the modding service thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055478489
    me and plenty of the guys will mod your wii for 25 i have the game and i wont brick your wii

uprising2 wrote: »
    What part of meath?, I've just started up an indiana jones pal rental business, €20 rental fee, €100 surety so you dont vanish into the meath triangle.

I have a few drivekey chips here too if anybody looking for any.

Rather than raising this rental thing on every relevant thread, I'd prefer you to create a post in the Modding Services sticky with what you can offer. It's not fair to the folks who are advertising there if people are allowed jump in on thread and offer the same services. All advertising/repair/mod services are to be on that thread, unless it's non applicable. But seeing as you now actively do this & earn profit, either keep it in the relevant thread or don't bring it up.

I'm not getting on your case, I'm looking at it from the point of view of the folks who advertise there & don't spam their services in other threads. I hope you see where I'm coming from with this :)

Went to dundrum, same story. Think im gonna give up now.

Just to clarify, what exactly can be done once its modded?

I have been trying to weight in whether its really worth all this effort to get someone to lend me the game or mod it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

You can:
    Play DVDs
    Play emulators
    Use Homebrew software and games

Then of course, you can play copied games, from disc or usb hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭hideous ape

I've given up on finding those games myself so anyone have a recommendation for which solderless modchip to go for?

• Advertisement

will a mod chip work with the black and red wii,s

Yeah checked Liffey Valley today, sold out as well. I've nowhere else to look really.

Might get a mod chip, but heard they're expensive!

well if u have a D3-v2 or D4 mod chips wont work they are found in black red and some white wii,s so be careful

Yeah checked Liffey Valley today, sold out as well. I've nowhere else to look really.

there was talk that they were being recalled by nintendo so i,d say your only bet is ebay

massy086 wrote: »
    there was talk that they were being recalled by nintendo so i,d say your only bet is ebay

Yeah, but tbh... most of the games are going for in and around 90 quid!

Its a catch 22. Pay way too much for the game, or wait for it to never surface in a shop!

ye true i was lucky i got mine about a week after the exploit was found for 8.99 in a sale lol wish i had bought loads of them now

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

Sead a PM to dominoman he has one to sell. I was going to buy it but dont need it now. Went in to my local Xtravision today & there was Lego Indiana Jones 1 for €10! It'll be going on Ebay later for a tidy profit! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol jammy git!
    I dont think I want to sell mine though. I actually like the game! And its always handy to have around in case someone needs it!

Sead a PM to dominoman he has one to sell. I was going to buy it but dont need it now. Went in to my local Xtravision today & there was Lego Indiana Jones 1 for €10! It'll be going on Ebay later for a tidy profit! ;)

You could say that Haha! You'll make 10 fold profit man

What site is the best to get Wii games?

• Advertisement

hmv or amazon or even play.com

I got the game on eBay yesterday!

I got the game on eBay yesterday!

Edited

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Schorpio

In GameStop yesterday I can Indiana Jones preowned for the Wii. Got all excited before I realised it wasn't the Lego version.........:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Lego Batman now has an exploit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Lego Batman now has an exploit.

Details please!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Google it, I'm on my phone. Wii bathax

Back now

http://wien.tomnetworks.com/wii/

Just bought Lego Batman in town, 20 quid. Sorted :) There's plenty available in Athlone atm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Back now

http://wien.tomnetworks.com/wii/

Just bought Lego Batman in town, 20 quid. Sorted :) There's plenty available in Athlone atm

Post here if you run into any problems running it.
    I just bought it on play.co.uk for €20.99 so should have it next week.

Thanks!

Advertisement