Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to city centre on Sunday 26th?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

Have being looking for bus services on the Dublin Bus website but can only see that "sunday services" will be operating for the 26th. However it fails to say what Sunday services actually are. It has all the timetables for monday to friday but nothing for weekends :/

Basically I need a bus early morning between 8-10am to city centre from greystones, is it available?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

84x is the only bus that runs to the city centre however it only runs M-F, 84 goes to UCD so you'd need to change bus along the N11 or the 184 runs to bray. You could jump off the 184 or 84 in Bray Main St then wait for a 145.

You'll need to check the timetables for yourself, but I doubt you'd make it for 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 authenticmango

thats great, thanks! Looks like im faster to walk to kilmac from delgany and get the 145 the whole way. Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi there,

Have being looking for bus services on the Dublin Bus website but can only see that "sunday services" will be operating for the 26th. However it fails to say what Sunday services actually are. It has all the timetables for monday to friday but nothing for weekends :/

Basically I need a bus early morning between 8-10am to city centre from greystones, is it available?

Thanks!
    I found the times on the website easily enough the 84 leaves at 8:50am and 10:10am - the 184 leaves at 9:15am and 10:45am

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭shaviebeby

You can get an 84 to Cherrywood and a luas into town!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

Hi all staying in Delgany saturday week and have tickets for the Rugby, what are my best options to travel in to the stadium and back, going to have a few beers so driving is out.
    Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

mattock wrote: »
    Hi all staying in Delgany saturday week and have tickets for the Rugby, what are my best options to travel in to the stadium and back, going to have a few beers so driving is out.
    Thanks in advance.

Depending where you are in Delgany, the 184 or the 84 to the DART would be your best bet.

Advertisement