Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington Boots....

Options
  • 24-12-2010 6:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭

............seem impossible to source at the moment in Dublin. Any ideas where I'd pick up a pair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Yeah, if u in Dublin now, I got a pair in a shop on Bolton Street, just before it joins the top of Capel Street. Sorry can't remember the name, and EVERYONE is asking me now!

Anyway the shop has all kinds of work gear, boots, etc, and a huge selection of wellies. Mine are the bog standard, €15, but they are mighty strong with great gripping treads, and I walked two miles today in them through huge drifts of snow no bother. No need for me to say it, but always buy a bigger size than your normal, for the couple of pairs of thick socks needed, because they are COLD on your tootsies.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

B&Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

I got some in Penneys for €11. Not the best, and you'll need thick wooly socks to keep your feet warm, but they do the job! Considering I probably won't need them in a week or two they're fine for me. If you're looking for better made ones, mandmdirect have Hunter wellies for under €50, you have to order online though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

Guineys have "Dunlop" wellies for 10euro. Cheaper, and it's a decent brand.

Advertisement