Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show : December 24th 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The three letter man looks very tired. And even skinnier than usual. Hope he gets a big Christmas dinner into him tomorrow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I was just thinking the same team.. Robbie will never be Wayne Rooney, he's simply not a good enough finisher.. he misses way too many chances.. BUT he has scored a lot of important goals for Ireland...

he also scored a 2nd peno after Ian Harte had missed the first one... And he scored the goal against France in Paris to give us the lead, before the cheating b*st*rds handled their way to the world cup..

Okay! Okay!

Less football talk on this thread please :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

amdublin wrote: »
    They're obsessed with the Irish accent for their kid.

And him with that silly Irish-English footballer accent.
    Gaawd! I Can't understand the nastiness against one of our own....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

Holy wowser! Some body on her!

Where would you start......??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Robbie, is that you?

• Advertisement

Whether he is one of our own is irrelevant

Should we not criticize any of our political leaders because "they are one of our own"

:confused:

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Where would you start......??

Well seeing as I am a woman and not gay I will start by making a resolution to start back in the gym in January

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Okay! Okay! Less football talk on this thread please :mad:

Get your own non football thread..... and stop annoying me while I'm enjoying the obligatory LLS undeserving person with the terminal illness part of the show..

Ah god love that poor kid. But jeez Tub's interaction with him was cringe.

He's delighted with himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

He's no Phil Collins.

Ah fair play, that segment of him playing drums was actaually nice.

Only in Ireland! Me likey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Should we not criticize any of our political leaders because "they are one of our own":confused:
    Political leaders?????? WTF????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 iaminminsk

That kids smile is brilliant! give him the drum kit you scrooge RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    He's no Phil Collins.

fair play to him though, he kept bloody good time! Better than the usual LLS house 'band' bull

The three letter man looks very tired. And even skinnier than usual. Hope he gets a big Christmas dinner into him tomorrow.

He seems quite toned down recently. Like man that couldn't be arsed anymore.

What is this 'three letter man' stuff I don't get it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 iaminminsk

Well seeing as I am a woman and not gay I will start by making a resolution to start back in the gym in January

:)

Who said the gym was gay??

I'm going to test something here.

dlb

Political leaders?????? WTF????

You keep on about nastiness against "one of our own". Does that mean no nastiness is ever to be directed against any "of our own"?

• Advertisement

Colmo52 wrote: »
    I'm going to test something here.

dlb

Dainty Little Bugger..??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

It's okay to say DLB as long as you don't actually call Tubs that. Come on, this isn't Nazi Germany.

ronoc wrote: »
    He seems quite toned down recently. Like man that couldn't be arsed anymore.

What is this 'three letter man' stuff I don't get it :confused:

Oh god this is very complicated!!!

About ten weeks ago Rhys Ifans was on the Lls and called Ryan Tubridy a dainty little bugger. Or as he said it in a welsh accent:daintah litt-tal buggah.

So he then became known as *** (take the first letter of each of the words above)

But suddenly at the end of last weeks thread this is apparently not allowed anymore??

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    It's okay to say DLB as long as you don't actually call Tubs that. Come on, this isn't Nazi Germany.

Exactly.. we're not run my the Nazi Germans... we're run by the Banking Germans...

This lad's a fair songwriter all the same.. I love Mystic Lipstick and The Contender, HATE Ride On.... like the rest of his popular ones though

Oh god this is very complicated!!!

About ten weeks ago Rhys Ifans was on the Lls and called Ryan Tubridy a dainty little bugger. Or as he said it in a welsh accent:daintah litt-tal buggah.

So he then became known as *** (take the first letter of each of the words above)

But suddenly at the end of last weeks thread this is apparently not allowed anymore??

Ohhhhhhhh who said 'amdublin'....?? tell me more

Who's this fella? I missed the intro.

Is he the lovechild of Paul McCartney and John Lennon?

"in my book"

*knocks back the rest of the vodka bottle*

Who's this fella? I missed the intro.

Is he the lovechild of Paul McCartney and John Lennon?

Jimmy McCarthy - never heard of him before(a Christy Moore cover artist by the sounds of it) yawn........zzzzzzzzzzzz

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhh who said 'amdublin'....?? tell me more

Well if you go the last page of last weeks thread you'll see everything.

Tbh I'm confused and don't get why it's not allowed anymore :(

I liked the name *** :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

The **** is he wearing? Does he work in River Island?

Advertisement