Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show : December 24th 2010

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭obi604

amdublin wrote: »
    Yes he is a good man.

He is the one who keeps saying sorry over and over again.

I also liked how he dealt with Nell McCafferty in a press conference

Nell McCafferty is a complete ghoul bag

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

iaminminsk wrote: »
    he skated over the abuse issue by playing the poor me card

Do you think?

In the past I think he is one of the only ones who has openly acknowledged and apologised for the church abuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I also liked how he dealt with Nell McCafferty in a press conference

yeah he gave her some abuse dressing down ..... ffs... he won the argument.. let's leave it at that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

No wonder there are serious problems in the Catholic church when this fool can become an archbishop. Never heard such crap in my life. Felt bad for the guy because he seems like a nice enough fella, just completely ignorant of everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

This man is very human. He's not a child abuser. He's a decent man in a quagmire... NBot his fault what happened in the past...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

God that was a boring show.
    God DLB was boring.

Nice choir though.

Happy Christmas everyone!

This man is very human. He's not a child abuser. He's a decent man in a quagmire... NBot his fault what happened in the past...

I agree completely, but it just seems that the upper echelons of his church dont seem to sing from the same hymn sheet as him... (if you excuse the pun)

AND he's one of our own :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

God that was a boring show.
    God DLB was boring.

Nice choir though.

Happy Christmas everyone!

VEEEEERRRRRY.....................hey who won the competition???

Christmas greetings to all until the 7 of January! be good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bigroad

RT is a ff lover he is an assholles .RTE is on the way out as we know it.It will turn into a private company in the future/like tv3.Licence will be lower and will be given to all radio and tv stations.Watch this space.....

• Advertisement

rodberg007 wrote: »
    VEEEEERRRRRY.....................hey who won the competition???

Good question!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

They're obsessed with the Irish accent for their kid.

And him with that silly Irish-English footballer accent.
    And her with her silly fake D4 accent.

ah the Pepper Canister Church... I did a bit of work for Newstalk years ago.. brings me back... midnight mass.... is this live???

Not sure.

Their choir is very good. Wonder why they keep on zooming on on the woman at the front :D

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Jeez guys!! Can we not be proud of one of our own? They're both good nice people!
    I'm presuming this is about Robbie and Claudine Keane, I can tell you for definite that they're not 'nice' people. They think of themselves as a much higher type of person than me or you, they think they're incredibly popular when really, nobody knows who Claudine Keane is, and not many people care about Robbie Keane.

Edit: On a lighter note, did DLB show much clips tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Just in from the pub, enjoyed the thread, merry christmas all.

Poly wrote: »
    Just in from the pub, enjoyed the thread, merry christmas all.

Good man poly.. you're missing the singing on RTE1... "glory to the new born king" and the like..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Good man poly.. you're missing the singing on RTE1... "glory to the new born king" and the like..

Glory be a 6am Santi hangover. G'night Jon, Happy Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Noeladishi

What an awful interview from Robbie Keane and the other one. I like Robbie, good player in his day but what was all this about not wanting his son to have an english accent? Talk about throwing his well paid career back in the faces of the English. And why are the two of them so embarrassed about talking about their relationship? Robbie cringed when asked how he proposed to his wife. As for his wife well she hasnt got a lot to say apart from saying 'jesus' on a christmas eve late late show. That was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

I didn't enjoy the show at all. I found the Robbie and Claudine Keane interview rather boring. Also thought it was one of Tubridy's worst shows in terms of interviewing.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement