Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Merry Christmas fellow biffos.
    Hope ye have a good one and lets hope 2011 is a better one for Briano, poor ould divil:D
    All the best for 2011 folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

The same to yourself Dusty. Hope Santy brings ya a good one :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Here is hoping the best 2011 for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. This is one Christmas we'll all find hard to forget. As a kid most of us wished and hoped for a white Christmas and we never got one, it goes to show there's some truth in the 'be careful what you wish for' malarkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Happy Christmas Guys. Hope it was a good one for you all. Amazing how much we take water for granted, esp on Xmas day. Not a drop to be got :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Well for the first time in my life i wasn lookin forward to xmas but it has been the best one so far. My little woman walked for the first time yesterday:):) happy new year everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Thats so cute Dusty! I'm glad you had such a good day. I CANNOT WAIT for next christmas. My baby is due in June, so I'll have my santa suit out xmas 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

My little lad is just gone 2 so this was the first year he had any clue what Santy was. He'll be alot more clued in next year but it was still an amazing feeling looking at him as he walked into the sitting room and seen under the tree filled with presents. It makes the whole expense and madness of Christmas worth it just for them few moments.

Thats so cute Dusty! I'm glad you had such a good day. I CANNOT WAIT for next christmas. My baby is due in June, so I'll have my santa suit out xmas 2011.

congrats storm, delighted for ya, hope all goes well. You wont feel june coming:):)

congrats storm, delighted for ya, hope all goes well. You wont feel june coming :):).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Happy New to year to all me fellow Biffos :D From a temporary Laois exile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Happy New Year fellow biffos! It was my first Christmas away from Offaly actually! but I've got to say it was fantastic, first time myself and the boyfriend spent Christmas together and we're in our new home and it's our two doggies first Christmas too!

Dusty that is just the cutest post about your little girl, really made me smile:)

Storminateacup congrats on your pregnancy, next Christmas will be so special for ye!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!:D

Advertisement