Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master league competitions

Options
  • 24-12-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Why are entries closed to practically all the competitions, I can never seem to get in them even when there is plenty of one before it starts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The entry time opens on the time displayed.

If you see a tournament for 12:00, then the entry opens at 12:00. Then it plays until 13:05.

You can press 'select' on the competition entry page to get a better explanation. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Ye I know but even then i try get into them and I can't.Auvergne I just have to keep trying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

If you're playing on the Playstation and getting your time automatically updated, it is roughly two minutes ahead of Konami's time.

Also, stupid question I know, but are you going into the right division competition? I foolishly tried to go into a D2 tournament before when I was in D3. :o

Other than that, I can only imagine the room is full. Can't think of anything else unfortunately.

Advertisement