Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Christmas eve drinking thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

watching ssome mass from somewhere before the terminal movie.

I hope you're not drinking at mass!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Oh it's Christmas. Happy Christmas to ALL the people who live in my computer.

Now the real problems start, I'm out of beer and while I have both vodka and gin, I have no mixers.
    Neat, or if all else fails, water them down if ya have a good few in ya:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Well after a thorough search, I have Strawberry Ribena and half a bottle of flat Coke Zero. This can definately work.

slap an icecube in there and you have yourself a cocktail

I just found a bottle of rum and a half bottle of flat coke.

Its a Christmas Miracle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

The folks just arrived back from midnight mass early caus they were too drunk :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

SeaFields wrote: »
    I hope you're not drinking at mass!

Let us pray...

• Advertisement

Legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

KeithM89 wrote: »
    The folks just arrived back from midnight mass early caus they were too drunk :D
    "Baaastard promised us the bodah of Christ.. we didn't get any frigggin wine!

It was f*cking Ribena.. it's Brian Cowen's fault.. I'm telling ya!

Him and Leninenenehan!
    "

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

harrk the hearld the angel sing glory to the newborn king peace on earth everbody now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Too much alter wine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Watching Brendan Grace... Anybody else watching? (nothing else on)
    Few friends of mine have just left,brendan grace was on the tele as back round noise,jesus christ what an ass hole,his jokes are 30 years old,imo anybody who finds him funny is retarded,seriously retarded,maybe im been a bit harsh i dont know but i have met him many times in real life and he is a real asshole

• Advertisement

Do gooders :D Serves them right for trying to be all holy:D:D No offence:)

Let us pray...

Oh Lord, let there be coke and hookers aplenty,

gifts from santy,

and a hangover free morning to greet us all,

amen.

/drunken rating now up to a 7.5/8

martyboy48 wrote: »
    Do gooders :D Serves them right for trying to be all holy:D:D No offence:)

Im surprised they even went - went through half a bottle of Jameson and some wine before they left...

Im surprised they even went - went through half a bottle of Jameson and some wine before they left...

Suppose ya would need it to sit through mass in fairness

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Few friends of mine have just left,brendan grace was on the tele as back round noise,jesus christ what an ass hole,his jokes are 30 years old,imo anybody who finds him funny is retarded,seriously retarded,maybe im been a bit harsh i dont know but i have met him many times in real life and he is a real asshole
    Harsh a small bit, but I have heard very negative comments about him in 'real' life.. but as a comic, his delivery is very good, even 20 years on....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Nativity.. ya wha?! I'm the f*cking nativity.. get me jacket, ta f*ck!

Where's me goddamn hip-flask? Whoops, there's me, taking the name of the Lord in vain yet again!
    "

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Dunny! wrote: »
    Suppose ya would need it to sit through mass in fairness

I watched about a minute of mass on tv before i realised it wasn't a film. That's my lot done for a few more years :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

The terminal strating now on rte 1 enjoyfolks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Amber Lamps

merry christmas to all back in ireland. dont remember a white christmas at home before. maybe 81/82. emigration has me spending this one alone, albeit with you lot. :(

raises a can to the homeland

Cheers! Keanu reeves can fúck off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The drinks are kicking in-your typing starting to go to sh1te:D:D Only a matter of time before you have to close one eye to focus on the keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Will someone please stop me texting old flames. Gonna ruin my day tomorrow... I just text an ex girlfriend, you busy New years eve? Gonna regret that tomorrow. And possibly this post, happy Christmas y'all...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Gin and Strawberry Ribena and ****ing amazing together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

just commenced drinking, bucks fizz and pringles yum:D

Watching speed, never seen terminal... It's one of those sad soppy stories isn't it?? Thats whats put me off it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Tom Hanks is too well known to believe that he cant understand English..

Deedsie wrote: »
    I just text an ex girlfriend, you busy New years eve?
    Just put in your follow up text,

".....caus i am!! HA!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Deedsie wrote: »
    Will someone please stop me texting old flames. Gonna ruin my day tomorrow... I just text an ex girlfriend, you busy New years eve? Gonna regret that tomorrow. And possibly this post, happy Christmas y'all...

Step away from the phone!!

martyboy48 wrote: »
    Watching speed, never seen terminal... It's one of those sad soppy stories isn't it?? Thats whats put me off it...

No no no...watch the Terminal. Honestly you will enjoy. only a few minutes in it gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

On about my 7th glass of vino :D Santa just arrived early with *part* of my present. I meant to go and get Christmas pj's the other day after work but traffic was too bad. Was sad not to have nice new pyjamas for Christmas. Mammy arrived in my room a few minutes ago with lovely new Christmassy pyjamas for me :D

Advertisement