Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodwork / Technology Bench Test Past Papers

• 24-12-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi Guys

Im new around here, im looking for the past papers for leaving cert woodwork practical exam or the bench test....i think woodwork for leaving cert is now called technology ? has anyone any idea where I could get them, I can get the past papers for other subject online but not the bench test or 3 hour practical....any help would be great thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It's called Constuction Studies for the Leaving Cert.

Not sure about finding the paper for the practical itself, but you can find the marking schemes for it on www.examinations.ie .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 snoopy_10

The past papers can not be found anywhere online....some teachers have one or two past papers but no one has a full set I have tried the T4 web site but they only have one or two...its the practical exam for construction studies or bench test as some people call it....this might be a long shot but if we could group together and post up what papers each of us have if any....would love to get a full set of them together ie from 2000 to 2010 or even back further if possible then I could send them to the exam web site to upload....is this wishfull thinking on my behalf...let me know if you have any of the past papers or if you know a teacher or other source that has them, I have one or two and ill post up the dates of the ones i can source over the next few weeks / months....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

If you get the Edco past papers, you can find the practical test on the end of each year. Is that what you're looking for?

i.e http://www.examinations.ie/archive/exampapers/2010/LC029CLP029EV.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

As with the particular one linked in the previous post, these are available on www.examinations.ie, in the Examination Material Archive. It's a bit confusing, because on the drop-down menu it's referred to as the "Project", but if you actually click on it, you'll see that it's the practical test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 snoopy_10

I went onto that site and found all the past papers from 2010 to 1997 but 2003 is missing....the only one...any idea where i could get them...can you contact them direct from that site ?? or do anyone have a copy of 2003 ?

cheers for all the help I have been looking for the papers for quite a while now...

I have also been on the look out for a second hand x school wood work bench...I have sourced one new at a cost of 500 euros...tools not included...it is the same model they use in the schools...vice and locker on either end....i think 500 seems ok for brand new..any thoughts ? have not purchased yet !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

The EDCO papers have them. Can be purchased in most bookstores.

Advertisement