Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D HOTEL, CLOSED?

Options
  • 25-12-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Hi,I just noticed that the D in Drogheda seems to be closed down.Does anyone know anything?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Eh, maybe because its Christmas? I only passed there recently and it was open.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Probably just closed for Christmas. I haven't heard anything else from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

From their website.... (www.thedhotel.com)

"Christmas Closing 12pm on 23rd until 12pm on 29th Dec"

So no need to panic!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Thanks,Yes it was open early last week or so.Its just I am heading out and we were going to stay in the hotel .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

In fairness, it does seem a little odd for such a hotel to close for a week.

Not been in the D for a while but it was nicer at the start - they had a very nice but problematic fish tank which apparently leaked and destroyed the floor in the dining area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement