Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 25-12-2010 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

To all posters and mods etc. Have a Happy Christmas!

I love the debates, discussions and disagreements we have here. Its what makes the world go around. Long may it continue. We all belong despite our differing opinions.

Nollaig Shona.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Same to you Derek, have a good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

I have been busy the last number of weeks, but had to pop in and wish ye all a good Christmas.

All the best,

BluntGuy

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

As someone who posts very little but reads everything in the infrastructure thread, may I offer my thanks and best wishes for 2011 to the mods and posters who've kept this corner of boards one of the most useful and enjoyable over the past while. Hopefully the IMF will allow us spend a little money on infrastructure to give us all something to talk about going forward.

Advertisement