Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Still Sealed Jaguar Game: Should I Open it?

• 25-12-2010 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I thought I'd ask some people that would appreciate this kinda of stuff this question.

I have a sealed mint condition copy of "International Sensible Soccer (Limited Edition World Cup Teams)" for the Atari Jaguar and ask, should I leave it sealed or crack it open and have a go on it?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

If it was worth 1000s sealed and you planned to sell it then leave it sealed, otherwise open her up and play away. Games were never made to stay sealed. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Leave it sealed and pick up another cheap on fleabay, if you really want to play.
    DANGER though, you'll be seriously underwhelmed by everything on it excepting Tempest2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

ah it's not that bad, have zool 2 on it. plays fine, plus my Girlfriend got the console for me christmas last year, pretty cool gift i thought. adds to my collection of retro consoles nicely.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Eh, yes, yes it is that bad!
    I have one and the only game that ever gets a run out is Tempest2k.
    Every now and then I go crazy and try something else, thinking "I must be wrong, there's a few games here, they can't all be bad" and to my dismay, they do... :(

ah now it's not actually that bad.
    tempest though? it's worse than cancer with an aids complication.

• Advertisement

paulhannon wrote: »
    ah now it's not actually that bad.
    tempest though? it's worse than cancer with an aids complication.

You're couldn't be any more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, from Wrongtown, with a PHD in Wrong studies, who has just gotten off a train, thinking it was Wrongsville but finding it was, in fact, Wrongtropolis.

Tempest is there with Robotron and Galaga was one of the greatest games ever conceived and Tempest 2000 is the impossible, a game better than the original, not to mention my personal 300 investment in a Nuon and the only game it plays worth having, out of the 6 or so released, Tempest 3000, pure awesomeness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,389 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You're couldn't be any more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, from Wrongtown, with a PHD in Wrong studies, who has just gotten off the wrong side of a train, thinking it was Wrongsville but finding it was, in fact, Wrongtropolis.

Made it a bit better :p

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You're couldn't be any more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, from Wrongtown, with a PHD in Wrong studies, who has just gotten off a train, thinking it was Wrongsville but finding it was, in fact, Wrongtropolis.

Brilliant!!! Best reply ever!!! Hahahahahahahha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Needs a poll with no AJ option....

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

This is worth a watch (multiple parts): http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/46723

• Advertisement
Advertisement