Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder of Kittenss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

i could,nt even read the full storey of it as its just so sick like how oh how can any human do that, i hope there caught and the key is thrown away.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The problem is that the Criminal Justice System doesn't treat this as harshly as (IMO) it should. Mary Bale got a fine of just £250 for throwing that cat into the bin earlier this year. I envisage this person playing the "Troubled Childhood" card if caught.

Imprisonment is highly unlikely if this is a first offence, and especially if "Troubled Childhood" is played at the same time as "Substance Addiction" and "Recent Death of Close Relative". IMO deliberately causing any animal harm or death by any means should mean a fixed mandatory custodial sentence is handed down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

psni wrote: »
    The problem is that the Criminal Justice System doesn't treat this as harshly as (IMO) it should. Mary Bale got a fine of just £250 for throwing that cat into the bin earlier this year. I envisage this person playing the "Troubled Childhood" card if caught.

Imprisonment is highly unlikely if this is a first offence, and especially if "Troubled Childhood" is played at the same time as "Substance Addiction" and "Recent Death of Close Relative". IMO deliberately causing any animal harm or death by any means should mean a fixed mandatory custodial sentence is handed down.

I hope to god that doesn't happen. Troubled childhood or no troubled childhood he should be punished. If somebody is capable of doing that to a helpless little kitten they are well capable of doing it to a child, woman or elderly person in the future. There are loads of people in society who have had troubled childhoods, substance addiction or recent deaths in the family and they don't go around torturing other living beings. :mad:

I haven't seen it myself but there's meant to be a facebook page with pictures of him with his trousers down and, for lack of a better word, 'fondling' the kittens either before or after the act above was carried out. :mad: In my opinion someone like that should never be re-released into society again as he obviously has some serious issues. :mad: God knows what he is capable of or even has done in the past, Im willing to bet this isin't the first or last thing he will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Nevermind locking him up,the same thing that was done to those kittens should be done to him! Scum....:mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I feel the anger and it's completely understandable. The regrettable side to this story is how the criminal justice system views such cruelty. As an example, if this happened in Ireland, the absolute maximum he would get would be a fine of €2,000 and/or 6 months inside, as (in my experience) the case would most likely be tried summarily.

I think the bigger challenge would be (if he got a custodial sentence) deciding what to do with him during those X months so that he'll come out not wanting to do it again, or abuse a child, an elderly person or other such vulnerable person.

To my knowledge he still hasn't been identified, but I hope he eventually is, and is stopped in his tracks before he commits another attention-getting sick and twisted act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Whatever punishment he may get he also needs a mental health assessment. Young people who abuse animals may go on to commit more serious crimes when they are older

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

This guy is absolute scum. I would agree with the last poster who said he needs a mental health assessment. This is such a horrible story. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

After reading the comments I've decided not to read the article. This person may have mental issues, but I won't sacrifice my mental health by reading the full story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

This guy needs to be locked up asap, he'll grow up to be a murderer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Why did I have to look at that article..... :(

Think there needs to be like a lecture in national school and secondary school that if ever you feel like inflicting pain on an animal please please please come to the school councellor as you are most likely going to become a serial killer later in life.

-.-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

This kind of psycho must be mentaly treated. Once he is violent to animals, later he runs amok or does other horrible things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GaryTheSnail

Dear fellow animal lovers,
    A video in which a man puts two kittens in a vacuum sealed bag and suffocates them to death has recently appeared on the internet. This sick teenager has then gone on to post pictures of the dead kittens in a fridge, and then them "blowing" him. It is extremely disturbing and disgusting.

Hundreds of people have gathered via the internet in an attempt to bring this murderer to justice! They have compiled all of the evidence gathered and investigation results here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_173770029323074

and here (warning extremely graphic, N.L.S)
    http://www.preparednessproject.com/video/

The Sun has already posted an article on the issue here:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3316797/Sickos-film-as-he-kills-2-kittens-in-vacuum-bag.html

Various media outlets followed suit.

We should spread his face far and wide, and here is the list of biggest message boards:
    http://rankings.big-boards.com/?filter=all%2Call&sort=pageviews

Your local community radio and TV stations might help, too.

We know that he can be caught and identified! Media coverage can only further our cause at this point.

PLEASE DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS! We will show him that for every one person out there like him there are thousands more willing to do the right thing!

With Hope,
    GaryTheSnail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ciara2011

i am sooo confused, angry and disgusted that ther are so many sickos out ther that get a 'thrill' out of hurting/killing innocent living animals/beings, hope u rot in hell you sick twisted waste of skin piece of sh*t, hope you get exactly what u deserve...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ciara2011

psni wrote: »

i think most of us can relate to troubled childhoods... god knows i had one, along with others in worst cases, and i can also appreciate that it messes with kids and people in different ways but i hope others can appreciate that you can still pick right from wrong... we may still be looking for him but notice he knows he did no good by doing the cruelty to those poor kittens without his correct name being added to video, hes a coward therefore he knows he has done wrong.... lets hope he doesnt get away with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GaryTheSnail

I know, right?
    Told so.

Advertisement