Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leatherman Mut

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

demonloop wrote: »
    Did you look at the Sog range?

I rate them above Leatherman/Gerber/Victorinox having had all three previously.

No I didn't

I liked the Leatherman MUT, I was prepared to pay €156 for it (Christmas prezzie to me)

I was prepared to wait 3 weeks to get the correct Model after them sending the incorrect model arriving on New Years Eve 2010.

I was not prepared to open a box of Havana Cuban Cigars this evening.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cowjak

No I didn't

I liked the Leatherman MUT, I was prepared to pay €156 for it (Christmas prezzie to me)

I was prepared to wait 3 weeks to get the correct Model after them sending the incorrect model arriving on New Years Eve 2010.

I was not prepared to open a box of Havana Cuban Cigars this evening.............

What Cigars were they ?

The Leatherman was in the box.

The ship some items in Cigar boxes as they are made of timber.
    The seal looked unbroken so I ASSUMED it was Cigars since they also sell them.

Egg on my Face :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

The Leatherman was in the box.

The ship some items in Cigar boxes as they are made of timber.
    The seal looked unbroken so I ASSUMED it was Cigars since they also sell them.

Egg on my Face :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Your to quick with the typing fingers.
    Give that man a cigar :p

clivej wrote: »
    Your to quick with the typing fingers.
    Give that man a cigar :p

I have to say I am very happy with my MUT

The designer was a genius.

The knife opens one handed, so too the saw.

The screwdriver is ingenious.

A piece of engineering marvel

• Advertisement

I love her

Can open the blade one handed. Has all the tools a Rifleman needs. clips on to your belt and feels like a part of you.

Best Purchase this year so far!

144828.jpg

Now all I need is a few more bits!

I love her

Can open the blade one handed. Has all the tools a Rifleman needs. clips on to your belt and feels like a part of you.

Tack's hero

robocop.jpg

I love her

CJ

Love them or loath them, they are a design masterpiece. Even my old man had to say that it was amazing how everything fitted together (and he is a granddad like you)

The Otis cleaning kit works well with it too!

CJ

Love them or loath them, they are a design masterpiece. Even my old man had to say that it was amazing how everything fitted together (and he is a granddad like you)

The Otis cleaning kit works well with it too!

Did you watch them on the TV last night?? I have to buy them FIFA 2011 and lunch today to keep them happy.

clivej wrote: »
    Did you watch them on the TV last night?? I have to buy them FIFA 2011 and lunch today to keep them happy.

I think them two nippers would love a Leatherman MUT as well.

The Blade is good enough to cut a deer throat, It will work any American scope or rings for adjustment.

I'm not sure would the Zipper open a deer carcass, But I'll try find out.

The screw driver is very strong with a positive feel, and can be used like a T-Handle if you open the handle half way.
    It also has a 1/2" and 3/8" spanner which will open my Burris Tactical mounts

All in all for €156 it is a super piece of Kit.

Peterson's of Grafton street delivered to your door.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Greenacre

rare to see so much positive feedback on any product, I've put it off for long enough....heading for Grafton Street now

Greenacre wrote: »
    rare to see so much positive feedback on any product, I've put it off for long enough....heading for Grafton Street now

Greenacre, If I think something is great, I tell all my friends about it.

Over the years anywhere I got great value &/Or service I always give positive feedback!
    1. PSE Composites
    2. Fergal White www.irelandcustomrifle.com
    3. Sam@intershoot.co.uk
    4. Peterson's of Grafton street
    5. www.switchcraft.ie

All the above I have had fantastic service from.
    I also always give Enda Walsh a mention www.irishgunstocks.com as his work is amazing too <however I have not personally used his stuff, just held some test pieces in my hands

After owning a leatherman MUT for several months I have to say I am very happy with it.

To date, cut open boxes, throats, skinned fox tails and as of yesterday morning sawed through bone on a fallow pricket leg so I could fit the leg onto the fridge shelf.

I have cleaned carbon off my shotgun, Rifles and pistol with the carbon scraper and opened several items with the screw drivers and hex heads & Torx.

Not to mention the amount of times I have used the Pliers to open close or cut.

Never used the Zipper blade, but I'm sure it will come in handy

But the most used feature is the bottle cap opener that holds on to the cap

In a word
    Genius
    Well Done Mr leatherMan ;)
    I salute you.

Advertisement