Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any garage/shop open this morning

• 25-12-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

does anyone know anywhere that would be open this morning thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The spar on Barracks street used to open. Might be your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

tommy farrells garage in tramore is open and i,d imagine topaz on the manor would be also? ? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Topaz on dunmore road 9-3 and manor street 9-5

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Think Tesco Petrol is open today in Tramore and I think both the station and the shop is opening tomorrow. :) Super Valu will be closed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I live next to spar on Barracks street and they were open from 9am to 1pm,also maxol on the Cork road is open 24hrs everyday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

I live next to spar on Barracks street QUOTE]

would that be the bookies or the pub you live in :)

Funfair wrote: »

would that be the bookies or the pub you live in :)

For the day thats in it,I live in Alfies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can't imagine vwhat kinda money that shop on Barrack street pulls in. Would they be busy? I heard they were mental before.

ziedth wrote: »
    I can't imagine vwhat kinda money that shop on Barrack street pulls in. Would they be busy? I heard they were mental before.

That Spar is probably the busiest shop in Waterford all year round,the amount of people going in today was unreal.A gold mine so it is :)

Advertisement