Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Christmas presents did we all get?

Options
  • 25-12-2010 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas all :D

What did Santy leave ye all then?

I got a Moultrie D55 GameSpy in my sock :D

May even be able to find my AWOL foxes now lol!

ATB,

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

got me a nice litle digital camcorder off the woman and santa(being me in this house:p) got me a remote u-caller, cheers santa:D will be out tomorro putting both to some good use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Got a few nice bits for a 22-250!

Got a aics magazine from my mother
    And a timney trigger and deben bi-pod off the hen among other non shooting related stuffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Well from "Her indoors" was an A.C.Ryan PlayOn!HD player with a 1tb hard drive and I must say it's the business for playing the torrent downloads on the TV.
    From the daughter a yard of Jaffa Cakes and the €50 she owes me.

From Santa who looks a lot like myself
    Picatinny rails for my Sako and mounts for same. Gerbal gut hook, 30 cal boresnake, Harris 9-13 swivel bipod, and
    A Beretta urika semi-auto shotgun. As new with box, chokes and tools. I got the license application in on Wednesday and confirmation on Friday so with luck I could have it before the end of january. Happy days ahead:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

a deer hunter bodywarmer, camo fingerless gloves, camo balaclava, and a set of x3m1 extendable aluminium shooting sticks.
    foxes beware:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

My santa present to me ..... still hasnt arrived yet :(

A Manson Reamer Muzzle Crown Refacing tool kit :)

Santa AKA USPS..... hurry up !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Got myself this ...........

[Embedded Image Removed]

.............. just before christmas, and my lovely, lovely, (did i say lovely :D) family got me this to top it off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd3FRC9ERlavfhSZ4MNn7PjU6F4ExXO-4nOhjY3CYbiWCNeOnl-w
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Got myself a P7, santa got me a couple of O'neills hoodies and a book on the GAA.

Havent got the main present from the woman yet- it'll be a good one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

A widescreen monitor from herself so that now I'll have two screens to read boards on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

ezridax wrote: »
    Got myself this ...........

[Embedded Image Removed]

.............. just before christmas, and my lovely, lovely, (did i say lovely :D) family got me this to top it off.

Ohhh nice, I wouldn't mind having a look through one of those scopes!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

Got the Shooting Sports "Foxing" DVD, and a morning clay shooting

the rest was all car parts.....(i have a vintage car problem too :D )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

johngalway wrote: »
    Ohhh nice, I wouldn't mind having a look through one of those scopes!

To be honest i'm not overly keen on "gizmos", but this thing is brilliant. 600 yd rangefinder, bullet drop compensator all inbuilt then simply switch it off and use it as a normal scope.

I was actually eyeing up a NF 5.5-22x56, but it came in €400-ish cheaper and does the job. Have to play around with it a bit more and wait for the license for the .308 to come back then its all systems go. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Herself got me a pair of Yaktrax ( look em up they're brilliant ) that have been pressed into service well before Christmas. They've helped me pushing vans up a hill covered in compacted snow and ice and kept me on my feet during a hairy moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

ezridax wrote: »

Got a P7 off santy, but have to say, out of all the prezzie's so far, the burris is the one I'm most jealous of.
    Partly cos I had the idea of that combo of rangefinder and compensating reticle before it came out!! Another fortune missed...... :rolleyes:
    Well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kryten

British SLR, WEBLEY .455 revolver. A Walther SSP and an original KAR 98K :D Oh hang on, this was the wish list :mad: I actually got a bloody paintballing with 7 friends voucher. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Contribution towards the new shotty. :) Happy out. Got a few quid which is going to go on a replacement bolt knob, a spirit level and possibly a sight extension tube for my target rifle. Then just a batch of ammo to get and we're sorted for the competitive year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Glensman wrote: »
    Got myself a P7, santa got me a couple of O'neills hoodies and a book on the GAA.

Havent got the main present from the woman yet- it'll be a good one! :D

The female got me a Samsung 32"- top model as well! Delighted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

a replica dragoon colt revolver for xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

Glensman wrote: »
    The female got me a Samsung 32"- top model as well! Delighted! :D

top tip don't buy her a computer :pac::pac::pac: and hope she dosn't see this :D on anyone elses :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

"New "[refurbished,and repaired] replacement stock for the Franchi SA and 3000lb winch for the jeep.Both on back order in Santas toy shop.The Elves are sending them via UPS when the weather breaks!!:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

slowly getting our water back, better den anything else i got,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

its back to the good old rain in sligo i think the thaw might be on in the west

Advertisement