Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any take aways/deli's open today

Options
  • 25-12-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

any one know of any take aways that open up today or shops open around now with a deli im starvin here.
    there was a Chinese take away that was open last year in dublin 3 area dont know about it this year tho as its changed names and not every nationality celebrates crimbo so some where could be open :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

/i know a eurospar in glasnevin opens and does deli and hot stuff. Halal places in town may be open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

/i know a eurospar in glasnevin opens and does deli and hot stuff. Halal places in town may be open.

will give that a try where abouts in glassnevin is this im in marino so its not too far for me the hunger has taken affect big time here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I think your talking about the happy house in Dublin 3.

spider_pig wrote: »
    will give that a try where abouts in glassnevin is this im in marino so its not too far for me the hunger has taken affect big time here
    opposite dcu on ballymun road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

I think your talking about the happy house in Dublin 3.

yes thats the place is it open this year at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ye think its open.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Spar shop in thomas st. is open today (its beside the social welfare office half way up). Sells rolls and hot food as well as the usual supplies. Hope that helps. Not D3 I know but its pretty central if anyone else is stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Abrakedabra in Westmoreland Street is open today

Advertisement