Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 25-12-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Wishing you all a happy Christmas (or whatever your prefered winter time celebration is).

dino_christmas-clever.jpg

I do plan on putting up Creature of the Week Y up in the coming days (free time rocks!). I swear...

Also, would anyone be up for a fossil hunting trip in 2011? Nothing concrete in my mind just yet, a random musing tha popped into my head today.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Merry Christmas to all from me as well.

I would definately register an interest in a possible 2011 fossil trip.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Galvasean wrote: »
    Also, would anyone be up for a fossil hunting trip in 2011? Nothing concrete in my mind just yet, a random musing tha popped into my head today.
    Colour me there.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Belated Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New year. lets hope that 2011 will be a great one for you all.

Oh and by the way, I am up for a trip if it is in UK, it may be more awkward elsewhere for me due to getting time off work etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Hi, I missed this one when it was posted, but I would definitely be up for a fossil hunting trip. What areas do you think would be a good place to start?

Advertisement