Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best price.

Options
  • 25-12-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

looking to pick this at last :o

i really liked the trailers for vietnam.

has anyone spotted this going for a deecnt price for the 360

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

€12 everywhere i go. im tempted o buy it myself. game in the square shopping centre have it for €9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Nozebleed wrote: »
    €12 everywhere i go. im tempted o buy it myself. game in the square shopping centre have it for €9.99.

great price, i have been seeing it for 25-30 in shops and about 23 online.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

great price, i have been seeing it for 25-30 in shops and about 23 online.

I think there's some confusion here, Vietnam is an expansion for about €12. You may be thinking of the original Bad Company 2 that it requires.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

oh..hang on you are right. i was thinking about battlefield bad company 1.. is this not the same game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

im looking for the standard game so i can get the download.

is there going to be an ultimate edition released?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

im looking for the standard game so i can get the download.

is there going to be an ultimate edition released?

There's an ultimate edition for PS3 and XBox 360, but it includes BF1943 and not Vietnam though.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

Nozebleed wrote: »
    oh..hang on you are right. i was thinking about battlefield bad company 1.. is this not the same game?

Nope you will need battlefield bad company 2 to download the Vietnam expansion

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

If your looking for it on ps3 you can get it for 12euro :

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9240610/Trail/searchtext%3EBATTLEFIELD.htm

Not sure if you want it on pc though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I picked up BC2 Ultimate edition in xtra vision for xbox 360 for €25 new today. Good deal IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

I picked up BC2 Ultimate edition in xtra vision for xbox 360 for €25 new today. Good deal IMO!
    Going to pick this up tomorrow. Hopefully it is still 25 euros because that is a fantastic deal. Even pre-owned for around that price and I would be happy because my account has a vip code assigned to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement