Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The importance of white teeth...............

• 25-12-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

because it makes you feel fantastic! :D And they have not even got to the full potential yet! 7 more days and i can comfortably do this :D, plus hopefully have my lip piercing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dodally

what whitener are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sexydancer

Smiley_Teeth.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Dodally wrote: »
    what whitener are you using?

I got it done in the dentist, as a present, money well spent methinks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

What was the cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Quite expensive, 250euro. tis worth it though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I got it done in late 2009. Best thing ever! I did the take home one for 10 days. Hate looking at photos of myself pre-2009 now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

don't ruin your new smile with a lip piercing!! seriously, lip piercings cause a savage amount of gum recession around the tooth that they are near!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

dory wrote: »
    I got it done in late 2009. Best thing ever! I did the take home one for 10 days. Hate looking at photos of myself pre-2009 now!

Dory, do you remember what brand you used?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

People tell me i have really white teeth, it's all natural and it makes me happy! Yay for brushing your teeth as a child!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DiamondEyez

wooo...indeed you do have white teeth......i think those half an hour brushing sessions every day paid off....:P :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

I actually got one of those in first class!! It was quite boring but i learned lots and still remember most of it. I think they should do it in all schools!! If they did we'd be seeing many more :D in the future generations!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

I'm a little obsessed with whitening my teeth:D. I never had braces but my teeth are a teeny bit crooked, so whitening makes them look practically perfect. I got a new product at the beauty trade show in the rds the other week called PolarWhite Pro...its like a little pen with a brush at the end which you just paint a clear gel onto your teeth. Really loving it though so far I can see a small difference but it says up to 6 shades which would be awesome!!!:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Did anyone else learn this song in school?

Scrub-a-dub-a-dub make your teeth shine,
    Scrub-a-dub-a-dub you do yours and I'll do mine
    Up and down and all around the sides
    Reach the back and open wide
    So scrub-a-dub-a-dub-a-dub dub dub dub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

Tip: If you like tea, but hate the way it (and the sugar) stains your teeth:

Redbush tea has alot less staining effect (tannin) and also isn't as bitter, so you don't need as much sugar. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Tip: If you like tea, but hate the way it (and the sugar) stains your teeth:

Redbush tea has alot less staining effect (tannin) and also isn't as bitter, so you don't need as much sugar. :D

or take a bit more milk with it! tea is already slightly acidic, and adding sugar lowers the ph even more, causing more damage to the teeth.

Advertisement