Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Jefferies alcoholocaust

Options
  • 25-12-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi i seen this on commedy central a couple of weeks ago it was the first time i ever seen jim jefferies i couldn't stop laughing.I think he might be the funniest comedian i have ever seen has anybody seen this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,837 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Saw him in tripod a couple of years back.......very funny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Yeah just after watching most of it last night, i was in stitches don't think the girlfriend found him as funny though. He's as crude as Frankie Boyle but more against a group of people than aiming at one or two "big" celebs

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Just watched this DVD a few days ago and i honestly thought it was one of the funniest stand-up shows Ive ever seen. His version of "shocking" comedy is definatly better then Frankie Boyles at the moment in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the difference between jims "shocking" and frankies "shocking" comedy is that Jims is completely hillarious throughout, even with the dark undertones, where as Frankie sometimes seems to be saying these dark things for the sake of it!

Im a huge Jim fan, saw him a few years ago and went out drinking with him afterwards, absolute legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I've only ever seen this one clip, but I was sore from laughing at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLcsKyGWpc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Been a fan now for a good while.................

Totally my kind of humour................dirty, crude butwith a nice messgae at the end!!

Alcoholocaust made my Xmas!! Missed him in sugar club last oct. I hear he is of the booze now too..................not a good sign!!

frAG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

If you like him try Jim Norton too. Very funny stand up.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Has a podcast now the last few months. Brilliant. 25 1 hour episodes already and all for free!

http://www.jimandeddietalk****.com/

Change the 4 asterix for the rude word for poo poo ;-)

PaulD77 wrote: »
    Has a podcast now the last few months. Brilliant. 25 1 hour episodes already and all for free!

http://www.jimandeddietalk****.com/

Change the 4 asterix for the rude word for poo poo ;-)

**** = crap??

No no, Jim and Eddie talk S H I T. Also available on iTunes, just search pod casts for Jim Jeffries and they come up. Free to download there too

• Advertisement

Eh that was my attempt at a joke.......................my bad ha ha!!

frag420 wrote: »
    Eh that was my attempt at a joke.......................my bad ha ha!!

No smiley face, thought it may have been but wasnt sure :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

seen him in Belfast few years ago very very funny bloke

Advertisement