Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless AV transmitter and new SKy+HD 1TB box

• 25-12-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently upgraded to the new Sky+ box - they gave me the Thomson 1TB box.

This only has 1 scart lead at the back which I need to connect my TV to - I'm waiting to upgrade TV so cant use HDMI.

I used to have a wireless AV receiver working perfectly on the old box using the second scart - but this is not an option now.

Anyone know how I can get this wireless receiver thins to work upstairs if I cant use the Scart on the Sky Box????

Cracking me up not being able to watch TV in bed :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

35notout wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently upgraded to the new Sky+ box - they gave me the Thomson 1TB box.

This only has 1 scart lead at the back which I need to connect my TV to - I'm waiting to upgrade TV so cant use HDMI.

I used to have a wireless AV receiver working perfectly on the old box using the second scart - but this is not an option now.

Anyone know how I can get this wireless receiver thins to work upstairs if I cant use the Scart on the Sky Box????

Cracking me up not being able to watch TV in bed :(

You could get a scart double or treble adaptor from any tv shop they are usually under a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Cheers - but I have one of these and it still is not working! I porb should have mentioned that - sorry.

Then again it may be the way I have it set up :confused:

I have the adaptor straight into the SkyBox and then the scart frm there to TV - working no problem.

I attached the Av transmitter to one of the scart sockets on the adaptor, but nothing.

Checked the channels are both set to the same channel and they are - just BLANK upstairs :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Ok got the picture and sound to work, however there is pretty bad interference and the remote wont work!

Getting close I suppose :D

Advertisement