Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved To Dungarvan

Options
  • 25-12-2010 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi All,

I recently just moved to Dungarvan and must say its a great spot.

What clubs does Dungarvan have so I can meet new people ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

What are you into? there's everything there from The Scouts to drinking clubs to The sailing Club, to the Snooker Club, the Tennis Club, Comeragh walking groups, Tea/Coffee mornings, Camera Club, Baking Clubs, Bridge Club, Walking Groups, Museum activities, Theatre activities, Golf Clubs and somebody even spoke about starting up the rowing club again, The Boxing Club, several Gyms, swimming pools, Rally training school, paintballing and lots and lots of other social clubs and groups.....I'm sure I'm missing out some of them, but it's all I can think of right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

markmcg wrote: »
    Hi All,

I recently just moved to Dungarvan and must say its a great spot.

What clubs does Dungarvan have so I can meet new people ?

http://www.dungarvan.ie/en/livingindungarvan/communityandsports/sports/

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Have a look at the local papers (out on Wednesdays) to get a good idea of what clubs etc there are. I imagine that come January there'll be a big recruitment drive for most of them.

The running club is a good place to meet up with others, and it's great for beginners and the cycling club seems to be really popular lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

There's a very active Macra club in Dungarvan & you don't have to be a farmer :)

you'll see their notes in the Observer & Leader

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cornerboy

You can join Dungarvan Golf Club for E500 no joining fees. members club, Fine course, nice facilities, family friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Creation, Davitts and if you're very lucky Aglish nightclub but that's very exclusive :D

Advertisement