Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! i'm drunk!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Keep drinking bud, you're guna need it for the 22 hour shift tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

then how will the nurses get to work in the morning??

i'm the one doing the work that the army refuse to do:P

great country we live in isn't it??:pac:

Nurses help to save lives

And by you actions tonight you are putting lives in danger

Dont make yourself out to be a saint for working on Stephens day

Other busmen and Taxis will be out tommorow and any of them that i know had there few drinks early then stopped drinking early

Its called RESPONSIBILITY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Set yourself on fire. Burn the alcohol out of your system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Nurses help to save lives

And by you actions tonight you are putting lives in danger

Dont make yourself out to be a saint for working on Stephens day

Other busmen and Taxis will be out tommorow and any of them that i know had there few drinks early then stopped drinking early

Its called RESPONSIBILITY
    yep there all so RESPONSIBLE that they consider taking nurses to work too dangerous to undertake:pac:

btw i'm sober as a judge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Have a ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

yep there all so RESPONSIBLE that they consider taking nurses to work too dangerous to undertake:pac:

btw i'm sober as a judge :)

you're elaborate pisstake will backfire as karma will bit you in the ass tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Gaudizeit wrote: »
    you're elaborate pisstake will backfire as karma will bit you in the ass tomorrow.
    quite possible:pac:

doesn't hide the fact that taxidrivers/busdrivers/irish army are a bunch of woofters!!

thank god we never went to war!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

quite possible:pac:

doesn't hide the fact that taxidrivers/busdrivers/irish army are a bunch of woofters!!

thank god we never went to war!!:pac:

Your some gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

FoxT wrote: »
    Step 3: when you wake in the morning, engage in some sexual activity,either on your own or with one or more partners. An orgasm will beat a hangover every time.. :D

Seriously? :eek:

"Not now dear, I've a headache...." comes to mind there.... unless it's one on one :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

"If I drive, I'll have to have a bunch of drinks first, because I am very self-conscious about my driving."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭MeerKat17

Pint of Berocca, then sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amy21

Im drunk too, but i can sleep in in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Simple thing is your a dick!

Stop saying how **** every bus and taxi driver are and the army... I'm sure they are mature enough to realise that they had to stop drinking! Your obviously immature!

I'm working at 04.30 today. I has one glass of wine at dinner and it was soft drinks for the rest if the night!

Also, happy Christmas, you troll!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Goldenegg wrote: »
    Simple thing is your a dick!

Stop saying how **** every bus and taxi driver are and the army... I'm sure they are mature enough to realise that they had to stop drinking! Your obviously immature!

I'm working at 04.30 today. I has one glass of wine at dinner and it was soft drinks for the rest if the night!

Also, happy Christmas, you troll!

Dry sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

S.R.F.C. wrote: »
    Dry sh1te.

Eh no... I plan on going on a bender tomorrow night because I have no work the next day and want to sleep through my hangover and not drive my car........

Muppet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

didnt go too mad today had about 8 bottles over the course of the day, sure Stephen's day is the real mad one :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amy21

Goldenegg wrote: »
    Eh no... I plan on going on a bender tomorrow night because I have no work the next day and want to sleep through my hangover and not drive my car........

Muppet!

Gay people have feeling too you know:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

1. Get a squirrell
    2. Tie it to some fireworks
    3. ?????
    4. Profit and soberiety

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

hey folks i'm in a quandry, i'm ever so slighty tipsy and have to start a 22 hour shift at 7.30 am. any USEFUL tips on how to sober up really really quickly???:confused:

Thanks for your help:)

"ever so slighty tipsy "? dosn't qualify for having to sober up. You are sober OP. You just don't wanna go to work;), admit it. Plus, NOBODY does 22 hour shifts!!!! Where???

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Godsentme wrote: »
    "ever so slighty tipsy "? dosn't qualify for having to sober up. You are sober OP. You just don't wanna go to work;), admit it. Plus, NOBODY does 22 hour shifts!!!! Where???
    HE ALREADY SAID HES A BUS DRIVER...JESUS!

And sur what harm, Hes In Donegal..Every driver is pissed up there anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭davetherave

i'm the one doing the work that the army refuse to do:P

Why should soldiers give up their leave and christmas with their families to do your job just because you are either too stupid or too selfish to look after yourself??

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

pajero12 wrote: »
    HE ALREADY SAID HES A BUS DRIVER...JESUS!

And sur what harm, Hes In Donegal..Every driver is pissed up there anyway :)

donegal?? They wouldn't work 22 hours a month up there:D. in fact nobody works in Donegal, except maybe selling cheap ciggies or makin them.

Advertisement