Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Xps L501X Nvidia Drivers

Options
  • 26-12-2010 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Right have this model with Nvidia GT 420m with Intel HD optimus...Aparently the Nvidia card supports Nvidia 3DTV play..My current tv Panasonic Viera HD3D supports this technology but only after a driver update 600.99 and above..the problem is my current driver i have is older than this one. I've already used the dell site to download the latest drivers but it's still older than the latest update that i need..I've tried downloading the update via the Nvidia site but when i run it it cannot detect the hardware.. my question is basically how can i get the latest driver download to work...is it possible wiithout manually deleting the drivers and uninstalling the hardware then using the Nvidia drivers and not the dell ones..i know this is possible but it's too much effort really..

Advertisement