Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Series 6 trailer

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I wonder if
    They are linking it in with Torchwood? In the new series of that, everyone stops dying on earth, so if one of them is killed, they dont actually die?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

so many spoiler tags
    so many temptations,
    i'm not entering this area of boards until this airs...
    Is it this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Next weekend, April 23rd

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

This spoiler tag is just to pique the interest of people who aren't reading the spoilers. Sorry guys :D and I hope you enjoyed the new episodes!

Personally, I was AMAZED when I saw that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Could someone tell me if all those spoilers are related only to the first half of the season or both?

Doctor Doom! Is that one true!!! Fúcking hell!!!

I had to look,

Are the episodes leaked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

Daemos wrote: »
    Could someone tell me if all those spoilers are related only to the first half of the season or both?

First 2 episodes mainly.

Doctor Doom....why did you tell me that?
    doc doom
    cant die!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Look guys you all know me. I'm the ''sources, if it's not from the bbc I don't believe it" guy. It's true all right.

Are the reviews just from press releases of journos who've seen it or was there a leak of the first two eps?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

allanb49 wrote: »
    Are the reviews just from press releases of journos who've seen it or was there a leak of the first two eps?
    Press reviews, both sides of the Atlantic at that; there was a special press / invitational screening in New York this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

pixelburp wrote: »
    Press reviews, both sides of the Atlantic at that; there was a special press / invitational screening in New York this week.

more accuratly, there are spoilers deliberatly put out there by the production office. the main spoiler mentioned and debated here is revealed and covered in great detail by the current Doctor Who Magazine, which would not put out misleading info.

That said, surprised no one has mentioned
    the fact that 11 and Amy are running around the RTD-Era Tardis
    in the series trailer yet.....

Advertisement