Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect. Fantastic but Sore.

• 26-12-2010 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I set up my kinect yesterday morning and played the way through the game that comes with it, Kinect Adventures. Lots of fun but more of a demo game really.
    Then I set up Kinect sports. Now this is fantastic fun but be warned people I am sore today.
    Legs hurt, arms hurt, its a bleedin work out and I'd consider myself fairly fit.

Anyway long and the short of this is anyone who hasnt bought one yet your missing out.

Kinect is the future of gaming. I cant believe how responsive it is and more so cant wait to see what the games companies do with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

My back,arms and legs are in agony today. I am what you might call as lazy as sin. However fuelled by drink I spent the majority of yesterday jumping around the sitting room like a lunatic! Great laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

I feel your pain, got it yesterday, the track sports are insane :D 12 metres on the long jump :D but it did cost me a pulled muscle !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

30 seconds into kinect adventures and my brother broke his toe be kicking a chair :P. He also gave me a black eye in co-op rally ball. :P. He's banned from it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

im so tired!!!!

So worth it though

Advertisement